WE BUY RECORDS
Looking to sell your used music collections?
We pay fairly for used records, CDs, and cassettes. No collection is too large or too small!CONTACT US
Some things to keep in mind before contacting us about your records:
We are always looking for and buying quality used LP’s, 45’s, 12” singles, CD’s, and cassettes.We strongly suggest calling our shop 561-660-4675 prior to bringing in your collection.
When you call, be sure to have a sample of your collection in front of you and be prepared to spend a few minutes on the phone reviewing the titles and artists in your collection, as well as the overall condition.
You can also email us email@example.com to provide details (artists, titles, genres, etc.) and photographs of your items.
We pride ourselves on transparency in our buying and selling and the first part of that process is setting you (the seller) up with realistic expectations (more details below in our FAQ’s).
- Condition matters! Unfortunately, we cannot accept records that have major water damage, mold on covers or vinyl, or are in generally bad condition from rough wear and tear (deep scratches on vinyl, torn covers, warps in vinyl, etc.). We understand that these records have been previously loved and played over the years, so some light wear and tear is okay.
- We buy LP’s, 45’s, 12” singles, cassette tapes, and select audio equipment.
- Genres of music we typically look for include Rock, Pop, Psych, Soul, Funk, R&B, Punk, Metal, Jazz, Reggae, Hip Hop, Blues, Latin, Electronic, Soundtracks, Country, Folk, and more.
- Unfortunately, we do not purchase 78’s, show tunes, big-band, most classical music, or easy listening such as Barbara Streisand, Barry Manilow, Perry Como, etc.
- We make house calls! We’ll travel anywhere from Miami to St. Lucie County and beyond. Just reach out and we can make arrangements to come to you.
- You are also welcome to bring your collection to the shop during store hours for us to evaluate. If we are interested, we will make an offer on the spot.