WE BUY VINYL
Interested in selling your record collection? We are always looking to purchase record collections of any size, whether it’s one record or 1,000+, and will make you a fair cash offer. We also offer trade-ins for store credit, if that’s your preference.
Some things to keep in mind before contacting us about your records:
- Condition matters! Unfortunately, we cannot accept records that have major water damage, mold on covers or vinyl, or are in generally bad condition from rough wear and tear (deep scratches on vinyl, torn covers, warps in vinyl, etc.). We understand that these records have been previously loved and played over the years, so some light wear and tear is okay.
- We buy LP’s, 45’s, 12” singles, cassette tapes, and select audio equipment.
- Genres of music we typically look for include Rock, Pop, Psych, Soul, Funk, R&B, Punk, Metal, Jazz, Reggae, Hip Hop, Blues, Latin, Electronic, Soundtracks, Country, Folk, and more.
- Unfortunately, we do not purchase 78’s, show tunes, big-band, most classical music, or easy listening such as Barbara Streisand, Barry Manilow, Perry Como, etc.
- We make house calls! We’ll travel anywhere from Miami to St. Lucie County and beyond. Just reach out and we can make arrangements to come to you.
- You are also welcome to bring your collection to the shop during store hours for us to evaluate. If we are interested, we will make an offer on the spot.
If you have records that you think we’d be interested in purchasing based on this criteria, please give us a call at (561) 660-4675 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is extremely helpful if you’re able to text/email some photos of the records in advance, or provide a list of some of the album titles, in order to give us a better idea of what you have. Or feel free to give us a call if you’re not sure what you’ve got!